نتایج جستجو برای عبارت :

لینک پیج اینستاگرام Truth.think

First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009,بلوری,دانلود انیمیشن First Squad The Moment of Truth 2009 BluRay,دانلود انیمیشن First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009,دانلود انیمیشن اولین جوخه لحظه ای از حقیقت,دانلود رایگان,دانلود زیرنویس فارسی,دانلود فیلم First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009 720p,دانلود مستقیم First Squad: The Moment of Truth 2009 1080p,زبان اصلی,ژاپنی,
ادامه مطلب
دانلود سریال Truth Be Told با لینک مستقیم
دانلود رایگان سریال Truth Be Told
نام سریال : Truth Be Told
زبان: انگلیسی (زیرنویس فارسی)
فرمت: MKV
حجم: – مگابایت
محصول : ۲۰۱۹ آمریکا
زمان: – دقیقه
ژانر : درام | جنایی | هیجانی
امتیاز: – از ۱۰
کارگردان: Nichelle D. Tramble
بازیگران: Michael Beach, Monique Capelta, Lizzy Caplan
اطلاعات بیشتر : کلیک کنید
خلاصه سریال : ( ترجمه ماشینی ) یک پادکست جرم واقعی سعی در حل رمز و راز پیرامون مرگ یک پدرسالار خانواده دارد.
ادامه مطلب
  Just 2 h later I called her and started to complaining and gave some excuses..'I Feel that I'm lonliest fuckin girl on the earth , I'm so tired because of this shitty world , everything is  complicated'  She listened to all of my nags
"U know? I'M Here because i don't believe excuses , s.one broke u?no one holds ur hands?fuck them! , u got this? U need nothing but yourself , u don't need them , this is the TRUTH , u wanna face the truth or wanna cry about it?wht u gonna do? , be honest with yourself , Just look in the mirror and see the fuckin amazig girl in it ,"
Do whatever u want , achieve ur dream whatever it is"
You're fuckin amazig and I believe u with whole of ma heart"
She said.
#Legitimacy_and_Opperession_of_imam_Hossain(as)
#Message_1
In the name  of Allah, the Merciful, the Compassionate
By the recognition of Imam Hossain(as) seeking truth will become alive in men.  Hating oppression and oppressors and getting away from the way of wrong people crops and joining to the true front is created in them.  Know the people of the true and the wrong front. Don't be deprived from the truth station.   The process of Karbala is always repeating. Karbala isn't an event. It's a process and always  continuing. The incident of Karbala is a criterion for people to recognize those who are like Yazid in your time, the front and those who are like Hossain in your time.  You can't be between the front of the wrong and right and declare your neutrality, whoever declares neutr
Martyr Morteza Aviny was born in Iran in the year 1947. It was in the Pahlavi era when he began his studies at the School of Fine Arts, University of Tehran. As he described himself, “I studied at a school of arts for years. I used to go to evening gatherings to recite poetry and visit painting galleries. I listened to classical music.”He wore a tie and lived a western lifestyle. He frequently smoked cigarettes and had a passion for Western philosophy. Yet, he had a quest for finding the Truth.Regarding his search for the Truth, he said: “luckily, life took me to a path where I had to be honest with myself first, and with others second; and deeply acknowledge that pretending to be knowledgeable can never replace being knowledgeable and even that knowledge cannot be obtained by merely
با سلام،
خیلی ممنونم که وقت خود را در اختیار من می گذارید که حقیقت بعضی چیزهایی در بین ما بد جا افتاده را درست جا بندازم مثل حقیقت خدا دین و همانمطور که قبلا گفتم هیچ اجباری نیست و فقط کمی تامل نیاز دارد مهمترین موردی که من را خوشحال می کند این است که شما وجود دارید خلق شده اید و فرصت زیستن دارید ولی بیایید با هم درست و کامل زندگی کنیم. شاید با این اتفاق تولدی دیگر داشته باشیم.
،HiThank you very much for giving me time to put the truth of some of the things that have gone wrong with us, such as the

FROM US ARE THE TWELVE GUIDED ONES.THE FIRST OF THEM IS AMIR-UL- MU’MININ, ALI-IBN-ABITALIB AND THE LAST OF THEM IS THE NINTH FROM MY PROGENY WHO IS THE IMAM ESTABLISHING THE TRUTH. THROUGH HIM, THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH WILL MAKE ALIVE THE EARTH AFTER ITS DEATH AND WILL MAKE THE RIGHTEOUS RELIGION TO PREVAIL OVER ALL RELIGIONS, THOUGH THEENEMIES MAY AVERSE.FOR HIM IS THE ‘GHAIBAH’ (OCCULTATION), DUE TO WHICH A GROUP WILL FORSAKE RELIGION WHILE ANOTHER GROUP WOULD REMAIN STEADFAST AND CONSEQUENTLY VEXED. THEY WOULD BE SCORNED AND SARCASTICALLY ADDRESSED:
‘IF YOU TELL THE TRUTH, THEN WHEN WILL THIS PROMISE TURN OUT TRUE?!
Know that anyone who forbears and tolerates the teasing of the enemies during occultation is like one who participates in the holy Jihad accompanying the Prophet (s.a
دوستان عزیز پیج Truth.think به موارد زیر می پردازد
مدیتیشن - اخلاق
سنت - کیهان
انسان - ذهن
آرامش - زیبایی
پیج اینستاگرام با 22400 مخاطب
Instagram.com/truth.think

پیج تلگرام هم تازه تأسیس کردیم
T.me/Truth_think
لحظات زیبایی را برایتان آرزومندم

لینک عضویت بهترین لینکدونی فعال رایگان تلگرام
[ ] The complete prayer is known as the prayer of fireO, Lord! I spent the night and started the morning and I 'll Take You as a witness and Your testimony is sufficient for me, I'll as witness the angels, throne bearers, and dwellers of the seven heavens and the earth, the prophets and messengers, the righteous servants, and all your creators, your testimony is sufficient for me, so bear witness that I testify that there is no god except You, One without partners, and indeed Mohammad (P.B.U.H.) is Your servant and messenger and what is worshiped other than You from the throne to seven basement floors all are fabricated and invalid. Except for Your generous essence of that is Superior and Noble and above all that no descriptors are capable of describing the majesty and glory of Your realit
"The Truth About Purim"
The Purim Festival that called Festival of lot's is a Jewish Holiday that
 Commemorates the saving of the Jewish People from Persian Empire
 ? ? ? ? But What's The Real Truth Behind This Festival
This Event Mentioned  in the Book of Esther Clearly
 When Haman Figure Out The Secret of Esther and His Influence In Xerxes I court
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire, "Esther" used  her Power To
kill About 77000 Iranian People

Click To Watch
Mr.RaefiPour’s Speeches
Lecturer & Scholar in Religions
But Satan is clever. Sometimes he uses our relation with God to defeat us. So beware that he can abuse our love towards the Ahl al-bayt. God knows how much Wahhabis perform prayers and fast. So did Satan. He prayed for 6000 years. None of us are able and will be able to pray that much. Our lives would not suffice to do so. It is said that Satan lay prostrate for 2000 years within these 6000 years. However, his prayes won’t save him nor do him good.
The Truth About Purim
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire,Esther use of her Power To
   : Watch to See How This Happen
Click To Watch
The Truth About Purim
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire,Esther use of her Power To
Click To Watch
The Truth About Purim
The Purim Festival that called Festival of lot's is a Jewish Holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish People from Persian  Empire !!! 
 About War Between Persian Empire and Greece Empire , Esther use of her Power To 
Click To Watch
Do you remember those times when I wrote about how I want X to want me, how I wanted him to feel like he needed me? Well, maybe that day finally came along. It has been only a few hours maybe that I’m swirling in the thought of the things we said. I always bring the idea of being a bad girl with X. I can easily do it because I know X never lets Xself  to act on it. But tonight was different. I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt hot burning desire. It must’ve been so for X to allow Xself to say those things. I had never received such powerful words from X. I had a dream last night. X and I were sitting on the couch by the kitchen door in the old house. The children were playing on the ground. X looked into my eyes not noticing the looks of the children. X felt my arm a
There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can't. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stamp your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a shit
And this is official. NO MORE SCHOOL.
I loved it. I loved the ppl I met, the things that I went through, all those nice memories, bad stuff, loving and hating, lies and truth.
I feel I grew up at the moment I left the school.
Yup, I'm sentimental.IDFC!
P.S: I hugged her as if it was the last time. I got tears and so does she. I was like, "I really wanted to forgive u for hurting me, but I can't. I am too much injured and I cannot let it go. I have to care for me first, so I will let you go, eventhough I loved you so much and you knew it. You knew it clearly and still..."
P.S2: City of Stars... Are u shining just 4 me?
موضوع فیلم جرئت و حقیقت که من به اشتباهی اول، شماره ی 2 آن را دیدم در مورد تعدادی دوست دانشجو است که برای تعطیلات بهار خود به سفر می روند. آنجا در یک مهمانی با کسی آشنا می شوند که او این دوستان را به یک صومعه قدیمی و خرابه می برد و در آنجا به آن ها پیشنهاد بازی جرئت و حقیقت را می دهد. آن ها هم می پذیرند و بازی می کنند. نقش های اصلی این فیلم لوکاس (با بازی Tyler Posey بازیگر سریال Teen Wolf) و دو دوست صمیمی دختر، به نام مارکی، دوست دختر لوکاس و اولیویا (با بازی
The useful amulet for treating feverThe amulet which the prophet ( P.B.U.H.) taught to Fatima (P.B.U.H.) to be special for her and every believer who acknowledges the truth.And it belongs to Him whatever rests during the night and day. And He is Hearer and Knowing all things. O fever if you believe the Great God and His honor messenger don't crush bones and drink no blood and go from the bearer of this writing towards one who doesn't believe to the Great God and His honor prophet and his household namely Mohammed, Ali, Fatima and Hassan and Hossein (P.B.U.T.) 
حقیقت چیست؟
14- عرفان و خاصه عرفای اسلامی و ایرانی جمعاً بر این امر متفق القولند که خود انسان حجاب حقیقت خویش است و باید از میان خویش برخیزد. در اینجا انسان بعنوان کانون ضدیت با حقیقت و دشمن اصلی و بلکه تنها دشمن حقیقت است و در عین حال تنها تشنه حقیقت است. از این دیدگاه حقیقت همان سرالاسرار است که هر عارفی به زبان استعاره و الفاظ و امثال هزارتوی خود اشاراتی به حقیقت می کند که هر کسی می تواند مطابق میل خود از آن برداشتی کند. و اصلاً خود عارفان سرگ
نام پرده نما: Agatha and the Truth of Murder 2018
ژانر:Crime / Drama / Mystery
امتیاز:  IMDB
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران:
فیلم نامه :
تدوین:
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
اطلاعات بیشتر پرده نما :IMDB و WIKI و rottentomatoes
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
زبان پرده نما :اِنگلسی اَمریکن
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
رده سنی : بزرگسال
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
نام پرده نما: It's a Hard Truth Ain't It 2018
ژانر:Animation / Documentary
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
Legasov: What is the cost of lies? It's not that we'll mistake them for the truth. The real danger is that if we hear enough lies, then we no longer recognize the truth at all.

: Chernobyl

بالاخره تموم شد (خوبه کلا ۵ قسمت بود)! نمی‌خوام داستانش رو تعریف کنم یا حرف تکراری بزنم چون این روزا همه دارن ازش میگن. فقط در این حد که: فیلمی که براساس یه داستان ترسناکِ واقعی ساخته شده باشه، از هر فیلم ترسناکی ترسناک‌تره! لحظه‌هایی بود که صدای نفس نفس زدن شخصیت‌ها کاملا اون حس ترس رو القا می‌کرد (مثل سکانسی که چند تا داوطلب رفته ب
امتیاز :
6.7/10
ژانر : TV Movie , معمایی
سال انتشار : 2018
مدت زمان : 92
کیفیت:WEB-DL 720p

محصول کشور : انگلستان
کارگردان :Terry Loane,
ستارگان :Ralph Ineson,Ruth Bradley,Tim McInnerny,Blake Harrison,Pippa Haywood,Michael McElhatton,

در سال 1926 , با زندگی شخصی اش پاره‌پاره شد و نویسندگی اش در بحران , یک خواهر آگاتا کریستی تصمیم گرفت که یک قتل
دانلود فیلم Agatha and the Truth of Murder 2018
Truth is, I'm tired. My body isn't holding up. I feel broken and it seems like I can't do anything right. Problem after problem keeps coming at me. Keeps haunting me down. I force myself to keep telling my parents, I'm fine. I can't have them worrying about me all the time. I'm NOT fine. My body and my soul and my mind, they all are broken. They even doesn't work properly anymore. I hate upsetting people, so I have to smile and send cute things to them. They shouldn't feel my pain. They shouldn't get upset because of me. It's me. So simple, Sad. 

+ Me to my friends: its a beautiful day! Lets be happy! You're amazing. Me, deep down in my heart: crying on the floor.  
+ Me: *knee hurts, can't stand, have a cold, basically coughing to death*My mom: Omg, I'm worried about you, are yo
Soudabeh:Khair (good deed)  should have 12 aspects. The fist aspect is Amir AL _   Moumenin ( Commander of the faithful) . One has to take the decree  from him. That  is,  what should be done or what should not be done.The second aspect is Al_Hassan _e_Ali Taqi who is the piety of the act (take caring of the act). The third aspect is Al_Hossein _e_Shahid who is the witness of the act The forth aspect is Ali Ibn AL_Hossein Zein Al Abedin who is the Adornment of the act.The fifth aspect is Mohammad Ibn Ali Baqer who is the Splitter of the science of the prophets ( the act must be clear without any ambiguity). The sixth aspect is Jafar Ibn Mohammad AL_ Sadegh who is the truth  of the act ( sincerety of the act). The seventh aspect is Mosa Ibn Mohammad AL _Kazem who is controling 
 Awaiting means expecting an event that will definitely happen. This is the meaning of awaiting. Awaiting means that this future is definite. This is especially true if we are awaiting a living and primed entity.
 We are not awaiting someone who has not been born yet. No, we are awaiting someone who exists and is present among us. There are certain narrations according to which people can see him, but they do not recognize him. In certain narrations, he has been likened to Prophet Joseph whose brothers used to see him. He was present among his brothers and he used to sit beside them, but they could not recognize him. It is such a clear and motivating truth. This facilitates awaiting. Humanity needs this awaiting and the Islamic Ummah needs it even more. This waiting puts responsibilities
Twelfth Imam" Documentary"

The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 

? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History

: FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him

?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch

Twelfth Imam" Documentary"
The Truth is Bigger than Any Sect 
? What's Your Question About The Spirit of Twelfth Imam
? Like Other People, Couldn't Realize the Reality Of Savior's
? What's The Connection Between The Prophet Muhammad and Prophet Jesus Christ with Imam Mahdi
?WHO ARE THE OTHER IMAM's Before The Twelfth Imam and What Happened To Them

All of Your answer's are in History
 : FIRST watch This Clip About The Spirit of Eleven Imam's and Prophet Muhammad

Click To Watch

AFTER watching The Top Clip,  You Probably will Got Your answer's About The Root of Twelfth Imam 
I invite You to See The Documentary of Twelfth Imam - Imam Mahdi  with Full Details and Special Truth About Him
?Who is mahdi

Click To Watch
Religionology

Author: Ayatollah Javadi Amoli
Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
“Stomp the Yard 2: Homecoming” دنباله “Stomp the Yard” سال 2007 است. این درام زنده توسط راب هاردی به فیلمبرداری شد. این فیلم پس از وقایع فیلم اول اتفاق می افتد ، همانطور که شخصیت اصلی دی جی ویلیامز با بازی کلمبوس کوتاه ، عضو انجمن برادری تاتا نو نو در دانشگاه Truth در آتلانتا …The post دیوید بانر – Stomp The Yard 2: Homecoming appeared first on باشگاه مشتریان خبری اینفوجاب.
via باشگاه مشتریان خبری اینفوجاب https://ift.tt/2yVbX5f
مشاهده مطلب در کانال
برنده یعنی دزد!برنده یعنی اختلاس گر!
برنده یعنی کار کم و حقوق زیاد!
برنده یعنی اونی که از زیر کارها در میره!
برنده یعنی کسی که همیشه و هرجا قانون رو دور بزنه و میان بر پیدا کنه!
برنده یعنی اونی که صد مدل دروغ بگه و صدتا چهره و رنگ عوض کنه!
ترجیح می دهم بازنده باشم
چون
بازنده یعنی کسی که مطالعه می کنه
بازنده یعنی کسی که خوب می نویسه
بازنده یعنی کسی که خلوت و تنهایی رو به حضور در جمع بی ثمر و بی فایده ترجیح میده
بازنده یعنی قانون مدار
بازنده یعنی ا
There are seasons, life gets on your wick as far as a simple accident can raze you to the ground. Once in a blue moon, you recoil from every single stuff. you hate others' guts even you hate yourself. Seems this is the main idea behind being: a bitter pill to swallow. Idk, there are a set of things, people and emotions that you care about but they ignore you cruelly.
Morning, MohammadAli had been called me, "a journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" he told me. Will be possible if a man has a foot to take a step, but the truth is there are legions of footless soldiers here. I replied. Occasionally best act is plonking yourself next to your house that is burning, kill yourself laughing.
Remedios! you know? I'm terribly sorry, I never ever managed to make u feel happy, I
این پست را به بهانه ی فیلم سینمایی که روز گذشته تماشا کردم می نویسم.
آگاتا و حقیقت قتل
و اما ماجرا، آگاتا کریستی در طول زندگی خود که یک نویسنده موفق بوده است دچار مشکلاتی هم بوده. از جمله مشکلاتی که با همسر اولش داشته.
گویا این خانم نویسنده در برهه ای از زمان 11 روز غیب می شود و هیچ فردی تا به الان نمی داند در طی این 11 روز کجا بوده.
این فیلم یک ماجرای تخیلی از حضور این نویسنده در حل معمای قتل دختر خوانده ی فلورانس نایتینگل (پرستار مشهور) است. 
ما
من خوده زندگی ام!جواب همینه!

+گفت تو سطح بهینه ی خودت نیستی. باید به اون سطح برسی تا بتونی خودتو باور کنی و اونجاست که میبینی میتونی. اینکه انقدر میگی نمیشه، نمی تونم یا هیچی نمیشم بخاطر اینه که تو اون سطح نیستی
- بهش گفتم راستش هیچوقت تو این سطح نبودم برای همین نمیدونم چه شکلیه یا چه حسی داره!
+ گفت بیا برای رسیدن به این سطح تلاش کنیم...(خندید)
- خندیدم...نگاش کردم...
و تصمیم گرفتم بهش اعتماد کنم
و بیشتر از اون به خودم اعتماد کنم و به توانایی هام.
تا
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
He was an addict, a loser, a despicable human being.
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
“The son of god Gula has returned.”
I was lost in the world of gambling.
I turned my back on my family and even betrayed my lover.
I wasted every day of my life.
It was a life of trash.
The reality told me thus:
That I would amount to nothing no matter what I did.
In order to change my pathetic life, I chose fantasy, instead.
Even then, it was the same story.
I wondered if salvation would come at the end of the long road.
But, I was forced to kneel down in d
From Hussain’s (PBUH) Ashura to the Reappearance of Mahdi (PBUH)
There are three categories of mourners…First category: Although they do not abandon mourning and attend mourning sessions, they commit any sin which its conditions are fulfilled! Perception of such person of the uprising of Imam Hussein (PBUH) is incomplete.Second category: Their hearts are pure and they mourn sincerely, but they do not know the purposes of mourning properly. Third category: Those who know fair and useful points about Ashura and have linked their lives to Imam Hussein's (PBUH) goals, they are closer to the truth and seeking it. Their mourning is more effective.
Also, the awaiting people…The first category are the people who sin and commit mistakes, but because they are naturally searching for true pea
نام پرده نما: The Truth About Killer Robots 2018
ژانر:
کارگردان :
نویسنده :
بازیگران :

فیلم نامه :
تدوین :
آهنگساز:
فیلمبرداری :
کشور تولید کننده:
تاریخ انتشار :
کمپانی تولیدکننده :
بودجه :
میزان فروش :
کیفیت های تصویری :
کیفیت های صوتی :
مدت زمان: 
خلاصه داستان:

دانلود با کیفیت 720
دانلود با کیفیت 1080
Vanguard of light 
Author: Ayatullah Makarem Shirazi
PREFACE This collection in your hand comprises of twelve pure traditions concerning Hazrat Mahdi ( a. s) . with six of them quoted from the famous books of eminent Sunni scholars and the other six narrated from famous Shiite sources. These traditions along with their translation and brief explanation are expressed in very concise, attractive and fluent manner. A brief glance over them can acquaint you with the dimension of Imam Mahdi’ s advent, the manner of his rule and the glad tidings given by the holy Prophet ( s. a. w. a) . and Imams ( a. s) . concerning him. One point that can clearly be observed in these traditions is that the matter of universal government of Imam Mahdi ( a. s) . is much higher than what a few among the ignor
I prepared a great list of problems. I thought that all the problems were not only the ones. Perhaps the capacity of the universe may not be enough to fix all that. But there is one who will give priority to these needs given the limited capacity of the universe. Some needs are far from us and some are close to us. Perhaps the choice of prayer is based on the proximity to the Imam ( P.B.U.H.). And so choosing a prayer that is far from us is more appropriate than a prayer close to us. Like treating the disease elsewhere in the world instead of treating my own illness which is ذی القربی (except the love of my relatives) then we have someone ( ذی القربی) to see everything with and he is our guardian. In order to respond to a prayer that is more important to me, it is imprisonm
                                            یکی از بهترین متونی که در باب روانشناسی رفتار تا به حال خوانده ام.البته این موضوع به کرات در آموزه های بودا و لائوتسه و حکمت های شرقی آورده شد     

the real test always comes when you don't get what you expect from people. Will you react in uncontrollable emotion? Or will calmness be your superpower ?

Today, REMIND YOURSELF: People are toxic to be around when they believe everything happening around them is a direct assault on them or is in some way all about them.
That is the absolute truth. Let it sink in deep.
What people say and do to you is much more about them, than you. People’s reactions to you ar
Religionology

Publisher’s speech
The major issue of religion is a history of human history and a continuation of
the world. It has accompanied the length and width of time, so that there is no
period and no place for the truth of religion to be present. Religion is
born with man and remains with the man to all places and he not releases him
and has nothing but a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at the peak and sometimes in the
nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the favourites of God, it stands with
their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are victorious, religion is jubilation
in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and hearts, in verbs and fingers. And
whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and have the illusion of victory,
کدهای تقلب در فریم‌ورک‌های برنامه نویسی راهکاری مناسب برای یادگیری سریع و آسان کدها هستند.
مخصوصا اگر با ساختار یک فریم‌ورک آشنا هستید و می‌خواهید کار با یک فریم‌ورک جدید را یاد بگیرید می‌توانید از کدهای تقلب استفاده کنید.
در این آدرس یک cheat sheet یا برگه تقلب برای کدهای لاراول می‌بینید.
اگر می‌خواهید از درست بودن کد خود مطمئن شوید، و یا این که می‌خواین خیلی سریع ببینید مثلا کوکی چطور ذخیره می‌شه از این برگه‌های تقلب استفاده کنید.
این
And then say:O, Allah! Send peace upon Mohammad ( P.B.U.H.) and His blessing household, as well as send peace upon Gabriel, Michael, throne barriers and Your archangel, O God! Bestow Your mercy and blessing upon all of them until reaching them to the satisfaction position and then add as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, Lord! Send peace upon Mohammad( P.B.U.H.) and his household, the angel of death and his assistants, heaven, and paradise, guards, and the owner and agents of hell, O God! Bestow Your mercy and blessing upon all of them until they are satisfied with it and thereafter increase it as much as You deserve, O! The Most Merciful of those who show Mercy.O, Allah! Send Your peace upon those who record actions and honorable representatives and amba
有人認為品牌公共關係的影響是無限的。只要他們建立品牌公共關係,他們就能在一夜之間爆發市場。有人認為品牌公共關係是無用的。做好產品勝於一切。實際上,兩種觀點都是極端的,甚至是錯誤的。品牌公關是基於產品的推廣,對產品進行補充是必不可少的。那些放棄產品並談論品牌公共關係的人都是小流氓,盲目地推廣,而不是相應的產品質量。不管早期結果有多好,它們都懸而未決,它們經不起時間的考驗。同樣,仍然不懼怕九巷小巷的創業公司注定會被龐大而多元化的市場所淘汰。
品牌網上聲譽管理 —Online Reputation Management】Zero Moment Of Truth的重要性 —美國於2011年做了一個統計:88%的
توی این پست کدهای تغییر رنگ هر خط توی خط فرمان رو قرار میدم
این پست رو به درخواست یه بنده خدایی نوشتم بخاطر همین زیاد توضیح نمیدم
کدهای پایین رو با پسوند bat یا cmd ذخیره و اجرا کنید...
@Echo OffTitle dedsecMode 50,20ClsFor /F "tokens=1,2 delims=#" %%a in ('"prompt #$H#$E# & echo on & for %%b in (1) do rem ViRus32.Blog.IR"') do (    set "DEL=%%a")Call :RangMatn 0a "SABZ"Echo. && PauseCall :RangMatn 0C "GHERMEZ"Echo. && PauseCall :RangMatn 0E "ZARD"Echo. && PauseCall :RangMatn F "SEFID"Echo. && PauseGoto :eof:RangMatnecho off<nul set /p ".=%DEL%" > "%~2"findstr /v /a:%1 /R "^$" "%~2" nuldel "%~2" > nu
All that city... You just couldn't see an end to it. The end! Please, could you show me where it ends? It was all very fine on that gangway and I was grand, too, in my overcoat. I cut quite a figure and I had no doubts about getting off. Guaranteed. That wasn't a problem. It wasn't what I saw that stopped me, Max. It was what I didn't see. Can you understand that? What I didn't see. In all that sprawling city, there was everything except an end. There was everything. But there wasn't an end. What I couldn't see was where all that came to an end. The end of the world. Take a piano. The keys begin, the keys end. You know there are 88 of them and no-one can tell you differently. They are not infinite, you are infinite. And on those 88 keys the music that you can make is infinite. I like that.
Comparative Studies, Rewards and Challenges
In the age of massive circulation of information, misunderstandings are highly likely, and can be dangerous. Along many other benefits of comparative studies, the particular function of such endeavors in honest clarification of truth and avoidance of misunderstandings, make them an imminent necessity, rather than a fancy pursuit of exploring an exotic culture. Taking them as serious as such, one must be ready to adopt the most effective yet simple methodology in correctly understanding and presenting two different thought worlds. In what follows I try to outline some of the key methodological tips which will turn a comparative study to a clear and fruitful discussion.
Following a division between “internal elements” and “external/structural
Comparative Studies, Rewards and Challenges
In the age of massive circulation of information, misunderstandings are highly likely, and can be dangerous. Along many other benefits of comparative studies, the particular function of such endeavors in honest clarification of truth and avoidance of misunderstandings, make them an imminent necessity, rather than a fancy pursuit of exploring an exotic culture. Taking them as serious as such, one must be ready to adopt the most effective yet simple methodology in correctly understanding and presenting two different thought worlds. In what follows I try to outline some of the key methodological tips which will turn a comparative study to a clear and fruitful discussion.
Following a division between “internal elements” and “external/structural
In the reading section, the writer casts doubts on the accuracy of the the Chevalier de Seingalt's memoir book, a valuable historical resourse about European society in the eighteenth century, by pointing some examples including his wealth status, documentary of Voltaire's personal converasations, and realsing jail; However, the lecturer contends that this book sounds reliable by presenting some evidence regarding reading points.
First of all, the writer claims Chevalier had not really been very rich, contrary to what mentioened in the book, owing to some evidence reveals he had borrowed money from a Swiss merchant; in contrast, the professor rejects this notion by stating that this situation reffered to the time he lost a large amount of money in gambling. He should deal his belongings to
اطلاعات واژگانی  (Lexical Information)
  ورودی مستقیم به تجزیه گر شامل مجموعه ای از کلمات میباشد که سمعک بصورت خطی قرار گرفته اند (یکی پس از دیگری). وظیفه تجزیه گر اینست که معین نماید این کلمات از لحاظ سلسله مراتب چگونه بهم مربوط میشوند. متریال واژگانی با حجم بالایی از اطلاعات نه تنها معنایی بلکه Morphosyntactic به سمت تجزیه گر می آیند.
ورودی های واژگانی حاوی اطلاعاتی هستند که هم درباره فریم های زیرگروهای افعال میباشد (یعنی مباحثی که یک فعل میتواند داشته با
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِكْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِكْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا كَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّكَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
#Wellaye_Tadabor_of_some_of_Versuses in Chapter 3 of Quran
#Baghre_Surreh_Versue_269
یُؤْتِی الْحِکْمَةَ مَن یَشَاءُ ۚ وَمَن یُؤْتَ الْحِکْمَةَ فَقَدْ أُوتِیَ خَیْرًا کَثِیرًا ۗ وَمَا یَذَّکَّرُ إِلَّا أُولُو الْأَلْبَابِ ٢٦٩
He gives wisdom to whom He wills, and whoever has been given wisdom has certainly been given much good. And none will remember except those of understanding. (269)
Notice:  Hikmat(wisdom)   is a lost article of a faithful Muslem. Imam Ali(as)  in Nahjul Balaqa said,  that the lost thing to a believer is Hikmat. We all do repeated things from day to night, we just turn around again and again, why? Because we haven't g
چندی
پیش تولد 27 سالگی سیستم عامل لینوکس بود به همین مناسبت وبسایت
omgubuntu.org لیستی از 27 حقیقت جالب را راجع‌به لینوکس منتشر کرد که ما
در اینجا 21 مورد آن را نام می‌بریم.
لینوکس
در سال ۱۹۹۱ توسط لینوس توروالدز (linus torvalds) ساخته شد، زمانی که این
سیستم عامل شبه یونیکسی (unix like) و متن باز ایجاد شد تا در جهان
انقلابی به پا کند. استارت آپ‌ها از آن بهره می‎برند،‌ زایش صنایع جدید،
تولید گجت‌ها و گذرگاه‌ها (gateway) همگی مثال‌هایی از کاربرد لینوکس در
دنیا
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
این آهنگ رو خیلی دوست دارم و گفتم شعرش رو اینجا بنویسم تا هیچوقت اون رو فراموش نکنم...
متن اون انگلیسیه اما اگه دوس دارین میتونین به کمک وب سرویس ایرانی ترگمان به حد قابل قبولی اون رو به فارسی ترجمه کنید و شما هم ازش لذت ببرید.
عنوان: گناهان پدر - Sins of the father
( Music in Metal Gear Solid V )
خواننده: Donna Burke
شاعر: Ludvig Forssell

Blind, in the deepest nightReaching out, grasping for a fleeting memoryAll the thoughts keep piercing this broken mindI fall, but I'm still standing motionless.
Far, in the distanceThere is light, a light that burns these scars of oldAll this pain re
Moving to Canada was a sweet, unbelievable dream that one day came true. I was trying hard to achieve it and the moment I felt it in my hand, all the joy and its happiness..... Vanished!  I was stuck in a situation with no other options, foreign language, foreign everything because it itself was a foreign dream!
While my fingers are pushing different bottoms to convey most of my thoughts on this virtual diary, I am looking at the beautiful pink stained and foggy sunset outside. It was a terrible year when I was pushing my ass to get along with all the difficulties and made it possible to hit the score for my IELTS exam. Meanwhile I left part of my soul back home with My Father struggling with cancer at that time, could not believe I was trapped in the corner while stretching myself to th
WWW.ISLAMPFR.COM
Imam Mahdi (PBUH)
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) (Arabic: امام مهدی‎) is the 12th and the last Imam of Shia from the descendant of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and he is prophesied in all Abrahamic books
(Turah, Bible, Quran). It is prophesied he will return along with the
prophet Jesus (PBUH) to save the world and end all misers, wars, famine …
and lead the people into the truth.
Birth in Samarra
Imam Mahdi (PBUH) was born in 869 A.D (15th, Sha’ban, 255 A.H) in Samarra. When his great father, Imam Hassan Askari (PBUH)
martyred by Abbasid caliph; he reached the exalted position of the
Imamate. As it was mentioned by the prophet Muhammad (PBUH) before, His
name (Muhammad) and his agnomen (Abu’l-Qasim) are the same as the
Prophet’s. His father, the 11th Shia Imam,
Work stages 
Every construction project no matter how small or large is based on the client's desire for 
change. Sometimes the client already owns a property and would merely like to make some alterations, in other cases, he/she owns a plot of land, which could be developed. In some cases, the architect supports the client in finding a suitable plot for a development.

There is some confusion regarding the services provided by the architect. On the one hand, it is often believed that the architect's fee for a commission covers anything and everything the client desires, provided that it has some relation to The project. On the other hand, and equally erroneously, it is sometimes believed that the architect will prepare a set of plans, but anything else will cost extra. There is some tru
پیش نوشت1: مدت زیادی بود که چندتا ویدیوی TED توی قسمت saved message ِ تلگرامم داشتن خاک می‌خوردن! بالاخره زمانی از این قرنطینه رو برای دیدن اونا استفاده کردم و شد آنچه شد...
                 یکیش انقدر خوب بود که توی اینستام پیشنهاد کردم ملت ببینن... جسارت نمی‌کنم که خلاصه‌ش کنم!! (توی پی‌نوشت اسمش رو می‌گذارم..)
                    دوتای دیگه رو اینجا میخوام خلاصه‌ای ازشون بذارم تا بماند برای آیندگان :))
پیش نوشت 2: اگه غلط تایپی یا املایی دیدین لطفا بهم خ
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
But, one fleeting dream that may not have been a dream at all reawakens his once-lost senses.
Possessing a very unique ability, he would use that, and the dream, to forge his path in the world now known as the Lost Paradise.
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was forced to kneel down in def
Second Coming of Gluttony
Read The Second Coming of Gluttony Light Novel :
….
It was a life of trash.
But, I was f
The social
evolution of man in history
(The battle between The Truth
and The False)

Author: Morteza Motahhari 
(Ayatollah Shahid Motahari)

The concept of
evolution-the social evolution of man in the past

In the Name of
God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

The meaning of natural evolution is clear, that
is, an evolution that has created the flow of nature without human
intervention or desire. Therefore, there is no difference between humans and
other animals; that
is, the natural course of the determinism path of each animal has brought
to a certain stage; the human being is the same as the current to which we call
him human today, and that he is a particular kind we know the other species.
اگر در حال خرید برای هدفون های بی سیم واقعی با بودجه محدود هستید ، حتما Anker SoundCore Liberty Air را بررسی کنید. آنها یک پیشرفت افزایشی نسبت به نسل قبلی خود ، با کیفیت ساخت بهتر ، افزایش عمر باتری و برخی از موارد اضافی خوش آمدید مانند برنامه همراه همراه جدید آنها کنترل های لمسی نیز دور اصلاحاتی را به دست آورده اند و باعث می شوند تا پاسخگو و استفاده از آنها آسان باشد. اگر شیوه تنظیم آن را دوست ندارید ، کنترل ها را می توان درون برنامه تلفن همراه جابجا کرد ،
Religionology

Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 8 of Quran
#Al_Anaam_Surreh_Versue_117

ِانَّ رَبَّكَ هُوَ أَعْلَمُ مَن یَضِلُّ عَن سَبِیلِهِ ۖ وَهُوَ أَعْلَمُ بِالْمُهْتَدِینَ ١١٧

Indeed, your Lord is most knowing of who strays from His way, and He is most knowing of the [rightly] guided. (117)

What is the way which your Lord is most knowing of who strays from it?The way of Imāmate and Welāyat and at the moment t is Ithe way of the son of lady Fātema, Imām Mahdi (aj).The one who slips on this way and forgets Imām Mahdi's presence even for a moment, successively would forget God's Omnipresence and as a result of which they would stray
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
emma heesters-the truth untuld
"حقیقته ناگفته"
تویه یه قلعه بیدار شدم
تویه یه باغه پر از شکوفه
خیلی احساسه تنهایی میکردم
خودمو آویزون کردم از یه جایه بهم ریخته و پر خار

بهم بگو اونا چی صدات میزنن؟؟
کجا داری فرار میکنی؟؟
آه میتونی به من بگی؟؟؟
من تورو تو این باغ درحالی که قایم شده بودی پیدا کردم

و من میدونم که تو گرم هستی
نزدیک ترین چیز به واقعیت
گل هایه که برایه من چیدی
رسیدن به دستایه تو

اما این سرنوشته منه
به من لبخند نزن
به من نور ببخش
نه من نمیتونم ق
روز عید غدیر در همه زمان ها و همه مکانها، روز جدایی حق از باطل است، زیرا که پیامبر فرمود:( الحق مع علی و علی مع الحق) حق با علی است. کسانی که علی را قبول ندارند کافرند، و کسانی که علی را کمی قبول دارند! اشتباه می کنند. چرا که پیامبر همان روز های اول، علی را به جانشینی خود انتخاب کرد. آنهاییکه در غدیر تشکیک می کنند، بدانند که غدیر واقعی روز اول اعلام آشکار اسلام است. زیرا پس از اینکه مدتها پیامبر مخفیانه تبلیغ دین می کرد، روزی دستور امد(فانذر عشیرت
"In the name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful"
: It is necessary to mention some delightful points
But the good news of tonight are the respond to all those who have doubt if the reappearance of Imām Mahdi(aj)  is near and our leader [ Ayatollah  Khamenei] is the one who gives the flag of this revolution to its owner
✅ Imām Khomeini said, "Soon we will enter BeytoAllah al-Harām(the Ka'aba)". Our leader Ayatollah  Khamenei also has said, "I am not worried that Saudis buy so many weapons because soon Mujahidin( warriors of Allah) will obtain these weapons
✅Imām khomeini said, " Ayatollah  khamenei is amongst the dutiful and good ones in this resolution who has been from before this revolution and will be till the highest point of this revolution InshaAllah
✅Imām Khomei
⭕️Today the world of Blasphemy and Evil has presented a
dark, violent and blood shedding image of Islam to the world by
manipulating the ignorant and deviant Muslims. True Muslims have the
duty of isolating these so-called “Muslims” and to present the true
image of Islam. Voluntary blood donation on the day of Ashura provides
us with a good opportunity to show a glimpse of the truth of real Islam
and true Muslims to the world. So by following the path of the Greatest
Martyr (Imam Hussein [PBUH]) we present the glory of Islam to the world
by donating our blood.
We
intend to start a campaign of “Donating blood on the day of #Ashura And
#Arbaeen” (to be practiced every year), with the aim of setting this
action as an annual and global practice as well as a common ground
فیلم جرئت یا حقیقت (جرئت یا مرگ) به کارگردانی Robert Health که اولین فیلم او بوده است که کارگردانی می کند و فیلم نامه توسط Matthew McGuchan نوشته شده است.
لیست بازیگران و سایر اطلاعات را از سایت IMDB می توانید نگاه کنید.
داستان به این صورت است که تعدادی دوست در جشن تولد یکی از دوستانشان دعوت می شوند که در مکانی خارج از شهر میان جنگل است. هنگام رفتن به آن جا در میان راه به علت ناهمواری راه، ماشین هایشان را گذاشته و مابقی راه را با پای پیاده می روند. اما متوجه می ش
Religionology

Publisher’s speech

The major issue of religion is a
history of human history and a continuation of the world. It has accompanied
the length and width of time, so that there is no period and no place for the
truth of religion to be present.
Religion is born with man and
remains with the man to all places and he not releases him and has nothing but
a human soul.
Religion, like natural phenomena, is sometimes at
the peak and sometimes in the nadir. Standing up with the Prophets and the
Favourites of God, it stands with their sunset it fall. When the goddesses are
victorious, religion is jubilation in the minds and tongues, in wisdom and
hearts, in verbs and fingers. And whenever tyrannies and devils flaunts and
have the illusion of victory,

ما نگوییم بد و میل به ناحق نکنیم
جامه کس سیه و دلق خود ازرق نکنیم
We speak no evil and incline to no falsity:
We put nobody into mourning nor do we make our own gown blue!

رقم مغلطه بر دفتر دانش نزنیم
سر حق بر ورق شعبده ملحق نکنیم
We indite no deceptive cipher on the pages of learning's notebook.
We do not append the mystery of the Divine to the margin of fraudulently disputatious sheets.

عیب درویش و توانگر به کم و بیش بد است
کار بد مصلحت آن است که مطلق نکنیم
The fault of the poor and of the rich is by and large bad:
In this it is best we practice no evil at all.
آسمان کشتی ارباب هنر می‌شکند
تکیه آن ب
توی این پست بررسی میکنیم که چطور میشه تشخیص داد یه کاربر برای اولین بار از سایت ما بازدید کرده
و اگر برای اولین بار بازدید کرده بود چیکار کنیم که یکسری اتفاقات بیفته...
برای اینکار روش های مختلفی موجوده
مثلا استفاده از کوکی ها یا جی کوئری یا حافظه داخلی مرورگر و غیره....
توی این پست به نحوه ی انجام اینکار به کمک حافظه ی داخلی مرورگر میپردازیم
برای اینکار یه فایل Html ایجاد کنین و کدهای پایین رو داخلش قرار بدین
<html>    <head>        <title>dedse
قاسم سلیمانی سردار بزرگ ایرانی بود که نه تنها در دفاع از ایران و ایجاد امنیت در این کشور نظیر نداشت بلکه با مبارزه با گروه های تروریستی مانند داعش و حذف آنها از منطقه، امنیت و آسایش را برای کشورهای مختلفی فراهم کرده بود. اما کشورهایی همچون آمریکا و اسرائیل که به اعتراف خودشان، به وجود آورنده داعش هستند از اینکه سردار سلیمانی داعش را از منطقه بیرون کرد و در مقابل زورگویی های آمریکا ایستاد، عصبانی بوده و نقشه ترور او را کشیدند. ولی برای تطهیر
‍Etekaf:Seclusion
Message_1
In the name of Allah The Merciful The Compassionate
Salam Alikum
Rajab month is God's month. God is waiting us to ask for him✅
✅ وإِذَا سَألََكَ عِبَادِی عَنِّی فَإِنِّی قَرِیبٌ أُجِیبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْیَسْتَجِیبُوا لِی وَلْیُؤْمِنُوا بِی لَعَلَّهُمْ یَرْشُدُونَ )بقره: 681 )
"While my servants ask you about me, tell them I'm surely close to them. I answer them when they call me, so they should do what I ask them(to reach their goals for a better world and hereafter) and be faithful to me so that they may be guided."(Baghare 186)
*Seclusion means to wait for some-thing (stopping in mosque has the sa
آموزش تحلیل و بررسی برنامه های اندروید
بسیاری از ما با سیستم عامل اندروید سر و کار داریم چرا که بسیاری از دستگاه های موبایل با سیستم عامل اندروید هستند پس برای امنیت خود همیشه قبل از نصب هر برنامه باید یک تحلیل دقیق بر روی برنامه داشت که ما در این اموزش ابزاری برای اینکار معرفی میکنیم که میتوانید با استفاده از ان تحلیل کاملی بر روی فایل های apk انجام دهید.
معرفی ابزار Quark Engine
این ابزار که به زبان پایتون 3 نوشته شده است و همانطور که گفته شد برای
It is an amusement ride consisting of a rotating upright wheel with multiple passenger-carrying components attached to the rim in such a way that as the wheel turns, they are kept upright, usually by gravity.Some of the largest modern ones have cars mounted on the outside of the rim, with electric motors to independently rotate each car to keep it upright. These wheels are sometimes referred to as observation wheels and their cars referred to as capsules, however these alternative names are also used for wheels with conventional gravity-oriented cars.Transportable designs are made to be operated at multiple locations, as opposed to fixed wheels which are usually intended for permanent installation. Small transportable designs may be permanently mounted on trailers, and can be moved inta
Update 2: Another quick edit to include the answer to a fair question from another commenter, which I'm sure others will be asking as well. The title is the same with the exception of the Updated tag for a couple of reasons. This article has been shared (and in several cases, reposted by some people claiming it as theirs) around the Internet over the last six years. In order to make sure people know this is the original version of the article and to avoid other issues and confusion with attribution, I can't change the title. The other reason is that the content of the article itself has not changed, other than the Update added below this section and updated links, since ones used previously were broken. I hope that explains a bit, please feel free to ask me any questions!Update 1: Hey, dea
استخراج کلید api
بسیاری از وب سایت های برای افزایش عملکرد خود از سرویس های مختلفی استفاده می کنند که توسط api ها با هم ارتباط دارند، به همین دلیل اهمیت زیادی پیدا کرده اند برای مثال اگر وب سایتی از ریکپچا گوگل استفاده کرده باشد حتما از گوگل api گرفته است و برای ان یک کلید خصوصی دارد؛ ما در این اموزش می خواهیم api های استفاده شده در وب سایت تارگت خود را مشخص کنیم و در نهایت بتوانیم کلید ان را پیدا کنیم برای اینکار از ابزار های مختلفی می توان استفاده
دو سه روز قبل داشتم با دوستم (یه وایته) که داره برای مصاحبه ش اماده میشه، اسکایپی تمرین میکردم (کاناداییه و کانادا به دنیا اومده و هفت جدش هم کانادا بودن) که برای من یه ارائه بده و اماده بشه و تکنیک هامو یادش بدم.

یاد خودم افتادم.

یاد روزی افتادم که به making progress میگفتم doing progress، چون فشار، اضطراب، بی اعتماد به نفسی، سواد کافی نداشتن و... حتی هول کردن، باعث میشه بد حرف بزنی.
یاد روزایی افتادم که همین دوستام قدم به قدم برای من انگلیسی تصحیح میکردن
در پروژه های حسابداری لازمه که اعداد برای خوانایی بهتر سه رقم سه رقم از هم تفکیک بشنبرای این کار میتونیم از تکه کد زیر استفاده کنیم:
if (textBox1.Text != string.Empty) { textBox1.Text = string.Format("{0:N0}", double.Parse(textBox1.Text.Replace(",", ""))); textBox1.Select(textBox1.TextLength, 0); }
این کد رو باید در رویداد  TextChanged قرار بدیمالبته برای جلوگیری از کثیف شدن کدنویسیمون هم میتونیم یه متد تعریف کنیم و برای هر تکست باکسی ازش استفاده کنیم
private void dedsec(object sender) { TextBox tb
اشنایی و تشخیص وب سرور
کار وب سرور ها در واقع نمایش وب سایت به کاربران با ارسال درخواست ان ها اشت و و تمامی صفحات سایت را برای نمایش به کاربر اماده می کنند. برای نمایش هر وب سایت در مرورگر کاربر ،نیاز به یک وب سرور است. وب سرور ها انواع مختلفی دارند که هر وب سایت با توجه به نیاز خود از ان ها استفاده می کند برای مثال ما در ادامه اموزش مهم ترین ان ها را معرفی می کنیم تا با ان ها اشنا شوید و بتوانید با جمع اوری اطلاعات از ان ها تست نفوذ خود را اگاهانه
سلام به کاربران عزیز وب dedsec راستش تو گروه ها و کانالای زیادی دیدم که بعضیا اقدام به فروش شماره مجازی میکنن. گفتم تو این پست روش ساختش رو بگم تا شما هم راحت بتونین واس خودتون به طور رایگان شماره مجازی درست کنین و به راحتی باهاش وارد تلگرام یا هرجای دیگه شین.
اگه نمیدونید شماره مجازی چیه تو گوگل یه سرچ کنین راجبش، ولی در خلاصه بگم که با شماره مجازی میتونین یه اکانت جدید برا خودتون تو تلگرام و هر مسنجر دیگه درست کنین، مثل اینکه یه سیمکارت دیگه د
آشنایی با رنج آی پی کشور ها
هر کشور برای خود رنج ای پی خاصی را اختصاص داده است که هر کدام از ان ها برای موارد خاصی استفاده می شوند. برای مثال برخی به دولت ها و سازمان ها تعلق میگیرد و برخی دیگر برای ارائه به مردم کشور و شهر های مختلف ان، به همین دلیل رنج ای پی ها مشخص کننده بسیاری از این موارد مهم هستند و باید با ان ها اشنا بود که در ادامه به کاربرد های ان در هک و امنیت می پردازیم.
کاربرد داشتن رنج های ای پی کشور ها در تست نفوذ
کرک سرور مجازی
بسیاری
Image Quality – Due to the larger size of image sensors in DSLRs which allows for larger pixel sizes – DSLRs are generally able to be used at a faster ISO which will lead to faster shutter speeds and less grain (ie shoot at 1600 ISO on most DSLRs will have less noise than shooting at 1600 on a Point and Shoot). DSLRs also have built in noise-reduction when genearating JPG images which also helps cut down on noise.
Adaptability – DSLR’s ability to change lenses opens up a world of possibilities for photographers. While my point and shoot has a nice little 3x Optical Zoom (and many these days have longer ones) my DSLR can be fitted with many high quality lenses ranging from wide angle to super long focal lengths depending upon what I’m photographing (and of course my budget). Add
آموزش ساخت کلید SSH با PuTTY
همه ما میدانیم که با پروتکل SSH میتوان به یک سرور از راه دور وصل شد و سرور را مانند سیستم خود کنترل و مدیریت کرد. این پروتکل یکی از پرکاربرد ترین پروتکل های اتصال به سرور در دنیا می باشد. در این مقاله به آموزش ساخت کلید SSH خواهیم پرداخت.
رمزنگاری همیشه یک بحث جذاب در کامپیوتر بوده و هست که به غیر قابل شنود بودن اطلاعات میان دو یا چند سیستم در شبکه توجه دارد و رمزنگاری که امروز قرار است درباره آن توضیح داده شود برای پروتک
اگر به فکر تغیر سیستم عامل خود هستید یا می خواهید چند سیستم عامل در یک سیستم داشته باشید اما مشکل انتخاب سیستم عامل دارید این اموزش به شما کمک خواهد کرد چرا که به یکی از اصلی ترین این سیستم عامل ها یعنی کالی لینوکس هم خواهیم پرداخت.
تست سیستم عامل از طریق وب سایت های انلاین
اگر بخواهید یک سیستم عامل را قبل از دانلود برسی کنید باید تصاویر محیط و اطلاعات ان را جستجو و مشاهده کنید اما برای برسی دقیق تر این اطلاعات کافی نخواهد بود به همین خاطر وب
آموزش گرفتن عکس از سایت با CutyCapt
کالی لینوکس از بهترین سیستم عامل هاس تست نفوذ است که دارای ابزار های مختلفی برای تست امنیت و بالا بردن امنیت کاربر است به همین خاطر باید با ابزار های کاربردی و جالب ان اشنا بود، که ما در این اموزش می خواهیم یکی دیگر از این ابزار های کاربردی را معرفی کنیم و با استفاده از ان بتوانیم امنیت خود را در سطح بالاتری نگه داریم.
معرفی ابزار CutyCapt
این ابزار توسط کالی لینوکس در بخش ابزار ها معرفی شده است و به صورت پیشفرض در ک
ادراک
واژه " لیزر " ممکن است تصاویری از روش‌های بسیار دقیق ، بدون خونریزی و به شدت دقیق را که به بیماران اجازه می‌دهد تا بدون درد از در بیرون بروند ، به کار گیرد . در نتیجه ، " جراحی Laser Spine " به عنوان جایگزینی برای درمان‌های سنتی جراحی به بازار عرضه می‌شود . تبلیغات نشان می‌دهد که تبلیغ حداقل باعث تسکین درد مزمن و درد گردن می‌شود . حالت‌های چند رسانه‌ای ، جراحی ستون فقرات را به عنوان جایگزین موثر و موثر برای گردن باز قدیمی و یا تکنیک‌های جرا
لیچر یا لیچ چیست ؟
زمانی شما یک لینک دانلود داشته باشیم که بخواهیم ان را در یک سرور دیگر منتقل کنیم اولین کاری که به ذهن ما برای این کار می رسد این است که فایل را دانلود و سپس در سرور اپلود کنیم، اما اگر سرعت پهنای باند یا فضای ذخیره سازی در سیستم خود نداشته باشیم دیگر این کار امکان پذیر نخواهد بود و یا با مشکلات بسیار زیادی مواجه می شوید. برای حل این مشکل لیچر ها می توانند به ما کمک کنند در واقع سایت هایی رایگان اما با محدودیت با قابلیت لیچ کرد
دنیا میدان جنگ است؛ جنگ ایدئولوژی‌ها. ما کجای این دنیا ایستاده‌ایم؟
در راستای بحث چپ و راست خوب است این را در نظر داشته‌ باشیم که نزد ما متر و ملاک البته باید حقیقت باشد.
حقیقت را هم توی گیومه نمی‌گذارم که فکر نکنید دارم تردید از خودم نشان می‌دهم. فهم من از حقیقت هم عقلانی است هم انتقادی و هم نقطه‌ی عزیمتی فلسفی-معرفت‌شناختی دارد.
مختصر قصه این است که حقیقت (truth) را من کمابیش همان‌جور می‌فهمم که عقلانیت نقاد می‌گوید. می‌گویم کمابیش، چون
در راستای بحث چپ و راست خوب است این را در نظر داشته‌ باشیم که نزد ما متر و ملاک البته باید حقیقت باشد.
حقیقت را هم توی گیومه نمی‌گذارم که فکر نکنید دارم تردید از خودم نشان می‌دهم. فهم من از حقیقت هم عقلانی است هم انتقادی و هم نقطه‌ی عزیمتی فلسفی-معرفت‌شناختی دارد.
مختصر قصه این است که حقیقت (truth) را من کمابیش همان‌جور می‌فهمم که عقلانیت نقاد می‌گوید. می‌گویم کمابیش، چون
Heading into a winter of training can be daunting and a bit depressing but there’s definitely more than a grain of truth behind the old adage “winter miles mean summer smiles”. A consistent winter of training is where you lay the foundations of a successful spring and summer of cycling. If your winter riding is sporadic, you’ll be playing catch-up when the weather improves. However, winter needn’t be a gruelling slog, by following some simple tips it can be enjoyable and productive.  
It's not all about the base
One of the common mistakes many riders make is to think that all of their winter riding should be slow and steady. This approach came from pros, who’d log hours of steady state riding in the winter. However for amateur riders, who only probably have 5-10 hours a week t
یکی از پرکاربرد ترین جملات در گرامر زبان انگلیسی جملات شرطی در انگلیسی هستند که در این مقاله به شما آموزش می دهیم. در آموزش زبان انگلیسی جملات شرطی در انگلیسی جایگاه ویژه ای دارد چرا که بسیار کاربردی بوده و می توان کار زبان آموز را ساده کند.

یک جمله شرطی از دو بند تشکیل می شود؛ بند شرطی یا If Clause و بند نتیجه یا Main Clause.

در زبان انگلیسی سه نوع جمله شرطی داریم :
شرطی نوع اول (First Conditional )
شرطی نوع دوم ( Second Conditional )
شرطی نوع سوم (Third Conditional )

شرطی نو
Watch on youtube :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sid3vPP7ccg&t=66s
download video : download

download video (Covered at the beginning ) : download
Download partitioned videos : ( for share on instagram ) :
part 1             part 2  
part 3             part 4                part 5

Why do Iranians burn Obelisk ?

Obelisk is a symbol of ancient Egypt and in the majority of countries
where Zionist influence where there was a great show. The symbol for the
world's global activity Zion.

Not long ago, MarkDice
forty-year-old Wisconsin native of America by showing the symbol on
youtube made a big deal
 And a large part of the human identity of this symbol be aware of this.
Mr.Raefi pour in past years were noted.
But those who understand down
برای تست نفوذ یک شبکه یا دیوایس های درون شبکه اولین کاری که باید انجام شود این است که تمامی ای پی های فعال درون شبکه را اسکن و پیدا شوند که در قدم های بعدی تست نفوذ دقیقا بر روی دیوایس مورد نظر انجام شود که حملاتی نظیر حملات مرد میانی و اسنیف کردن شبکه انجام شود برای این کار نیاز به ابزار هایی خواهید داشت که در ادامه به معرفی ان ها می پردازیم.
آموزش پیدا کردن ای پی های فعال شبکه
در ابتدا اگر داخل ویندوز هستید در cmd دستور ipconfig و اگر درون لینوکس
When you change, people might like you or not. But the truth is, you shouldn’t unchange your changes :)
I’ve already written a post about those unpleasant situations, where some one that you like, changes, and the result of those changes, simply cannot be acceptable by you! You cannot understand the reasons of those changes and you can’t love the new person you’ve known previously, anymore. 
So, the solution I suggested, or the approach I took to confront that scenario of life, was that I used to accept it. I chose to accept the new personality in front of me, replaced that with the picture I’ve already had from that person, and then decided to make a new decision, to determine whether or not, I want to like that person, be in contact with her/him from now on, or not.
But now, t
کاربرد پایتون در هک و امنیت
زبان برنامه نویسی در هک و امنیت چقدر اهمیت دارد ؟
بسیاری از افرادی که می خواهند وارد دنیای هک و امنیت شوند این سوال را در ذهن خود دارند :
بهترین زبان برنامه نویسی برای هک چیست ؟
یا ایا اصلا زبان برنامه نویسی برای هک و امنیت نیاز است؟
کدام زبان بهتر از دیگری است ؟
ایا پایتون زبان خوبی برای هک و امنیت است؟
….
همانطور که در هر کاری سطح کاری می تواند متفاوت باشد در حوزه تست نفوذ و امنیت هم سطح کاری متفاوت است، یعنی هر شخص
بسم الله الرحمن الرحیم
Wellaye Tadabor of some of Versuses in Chapter 11 of Quran
#Al_Tawba_Surreh_Versue_103
وَصَلِّ عَلَیْهِمْ ۖ إِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ سَمِیعٌ عَلِیمٌ ١٠٣
...and invoke [Allah 's blessings] upon them. Indeed, your invocations are reassurance for them. And Allah is Hearing and Knowing. (103)
God told the Prophet to pray for them. Your prayer gives them peace of mindإِنَّ صَلَاتَكَ سَكَنٌ لَّهُمْ.So, everyone in this world who is experiencing the real peace of mind  it is  because  his Imam has  prayed him. This means that we'll be in peace due to the prayers of Imam Zaman (atfs) and vice versa. So, Let'
DDOS یا DOS حملاتی هستند که باعث از دسترس خارج شدن سرور و یا سایت می شوند که به ان ها حملات تکذیب سرویس هم می گویند، به طور کلی در صورتی که حمله از طریق چندین سیستم و سرور انجام شود DDOS می گویند و در صورتی که از طریق یک سیستم یا سیستم های کمتری انجام شود حملات DOS می گویند.
نحوه تشخیص و چک کردن حملات دیداس
این حملات انواع مختلفی دارند که هر کدام ممکن است از روش های متفاوتی باشند ما در این اموزش مهم ترین بخش های سرویس ها را برای برسی امنیت ان ها و جلوگیر
تشخیص حملات و مانیتورینگ ویندوز
اگر از کاربران ویندوزی هستنید باید برای امنیت خود همیشه سیستم خود را با مانیتورینگ دائم تحت کنترل نگه دارید تا امنیت شما حفظ شود؛ برای موضوع انتی ویروس ها و فایروال ها می توانند تا حدی زیادی به ما کمک کنند و انواع حمله های انجام شده یا در حال انجام را به ما هشدار دهند اما همیشه نمی توانند با دقت کامل همه این حملات را تشخیص دهند و به صورت تخصصی تر اطلاعات را به ما نمی دهند به همین خاطر باید از ابزار های دیگری هم

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها